Product Specs OUT OF STOCK
|25 IN||22 IN|
|Color||Black, Orange||Black, Orange|
|Weight per pair (Standard)||4 lbs 2 oz||3 lbs 14 oz|
|Weight per pair (Metric)||1.88 kg||1.75 kg|
|Width (Standard)||8 in||8 in|
|Width (Metric)||20 cm||20 cm|
|Length (Standard)||25 in||22 in|
|Length (Metric)||64 cm||56 cm|
|Gait||Unisex/normal width||Unisex/normal width|
|Footwear size range (Standard)||4.5 M - 13 M||4.5 M - 13 M|
|Footwear size range (Metric)||35.5 - 48||35.5 - 48|
|Load (Standard)||120 - 220 lbs||Up to 180 lbs|
|Load (Metric)||54 - 100+ kilos||Up to 80 kilos|
|Load w/ tails (Standard)||120 - 280 lbs||Up to 250 lbs|
|Load w/ tails (Metric)||54 - 127 kilos||Up to 114 kilos|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|
Built upon our rugged ExoTract™ deck, Revo Explore snowshoes bring an unrivaled level of comfort through our new HyperLink™ bindings, making them perfect for those tackling all-day, all-mountain explorations. Delivering the same confidence-inspiring performance underfoot as our Ascent series, their cradle binding eliminates pressure points, while its fast two-strap ratchet system makes getting in and out for lunch stops a breeze, not to mention making on-the-fly adjustments. Add-on Modular Flotation tails keep you ready for any change in winter’s mood.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth of ExoTract deck and Pivot™ crampon provide advanced traction, especially on traverses, in all conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, plus adds unique torsional flex for a deep purchase.
- HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle and fast two-strap ratchet system offer exceptional all-day comfort and efficiency, including a set-it-and-forget heel strap.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.