With a mid-fat width, powerful metal laminate construction, and slightly rockered tip, the K2 Hardside Alpine Ski holds its own in powder and lays the smackdown on crud and thick snow. This is the ski for those who seek out bottomless days as often as possible but who often get stuck dicing through chunder grits. Cruise when its soft and easythen turn into a showoff when conditions get difficult.
- Backcountry-friendly features include tip and tail holes for easy K2 skin attachment, flat tails, and tail notches to secure any type of skin clip
- Hybritech Construction with Titanium laminate blends the performance of sidewall, the give of cap construction, and powerful precision
- Aspen and Paulownia blended wood core weighs very little but is still durable and responsive
- Powder-specific tip design means the ski contacts the snow at the widest tip point, which keeps tips stable in variable conditions
- Progressive sidecut allows for aggressive turn initiation and easy tail release
- Gradual rockered tip sails in the soft snow