Last: 102 mm
– A roomy forefoot and relaxed instep for all-day comfort for average and wider feet.
– A design philosophy that puts your skiing first, optimizing foot comfort and boot performance.
Custom Thermo Shell
– The shell can be molded to accommodate wider or irregular foot shapes through a heat molding process. The shell can be widened up to 6 mm with this process.
– A bump is pre-formed in the navicular area of the medial ankle where many skiers experience pressure.
Power Wedge and Collar
– Offer varied forward lean and upper cuff support.
Asymmetrical Toe Box
– K2 matches the toe box to the natural curvature of your toes for a more precise and comfortable fit.
– Perhaps the perfect flex for all-mountain advanced and expert skiers who don't need or want race boot level stiffness.
LuxFit Tour Intuition® Liner
– Heat moldable liner with strategically placed Ultralon EVA foam. Pre-lasted for out of the box fit, the LuxFit liner includes heat moldable asymmetric tongues to reduce shin bang and ensure smooth, precise flex initiation.
– Lasted liners are formed around a standard foot shape for improved out of the box comfort.
Cuff / Shell
– A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex than riveted designs.
– A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
Dual Adjustable Cuff Alignment
– Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
– Built on the Energy Interlock design platform, the Synchro Interlock enables the simulatenous release of both an internal V-notch wedge and the Energy Interlock. When disengaged, the upper cuff is unlocked from the lower shell for fore and aft mobility by removing the wedge and opening the v-notch in the shell which increases the forward flex for more efficient movement. When engaged, the Synchro Interlock™ creates an all-mountain boot, with 100% of the flex index and uncompromised downhill performance.
6060-T6 Light Alloy Buckles
– Extruded hardened aluminum alloy build with a minimalist lightweight design.
Wider Third Buckle
– A wider catch and ladder for a more secure fit and keeps your catch in place when your boots are unbuckled in walk mode.
– Extra-wide 45 mm powerstrap transforming the three buckle boot design into a four-buckle, hard charging freeride boot.
Integrated Tech Fittings
– Fully integrated into the shell injection instead of just the outsole pods, making K2 outsoles compatible with both DIN Alpine and Tech bindings.
– Duel Injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) for added grip and traction while walking on rocks or riding on snowmobiles.
Includes Vibram® Rubber Outsoles
Vibram® ISO 9523 Touring Soles | Sold Separately
– For added grip, traction and security when climbing or hiking more technical terrain.