- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Three large doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Internal perimeter skirt provides off ground space and can seal tent with optional footprint
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Zippered top thru-vent and 10 lower adjustable vents control airflow
- Adjustible partial coverage rainfly with rainguard pole insert keeps the inside dry in wetter weather.
- Perimeter snow flaps
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective zipper pulls
- O-rings at pole intersections for internal guy system
- Rugged duffle bag included for transportation and storage
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
The BasicsBasecamp dome tent designed for high altitude and extended alpine expeditions.
- Minimum Weight62 lb. 7 oz. / 28.26 kg.
- Packed Weight69 lb. 11 oz. / 31.52 kg.
- PolesPaleria DAC Pressfit™
- Canopy180D Nylon Taffetta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Fly180D Nylon Taffetta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Floor Area284 sq. ft. / 26.3 m2
- Number Of Doors3
- Number Of Poles15
- Number Of Vestibules0
- Interior Height101" / 257 cm
- Packed Diameter24 in / 61 cm
- Packed Length36 in / 91 cm