WIND BURNER STOVEThe wind burner stove works when others dont when the wind is over 12 mph most stove simply cant boil but the wind burner stove lasts through even the highest of winds we have even run it on top of black butte summit at 50 mph winds with no complications we highly recomend this stove to anyone who back packs ! Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts