Camp your way across all 50 states with this lightweight and versatile, three-season sleeping bag constructed with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation that packs down small and holds up in tough conditions. A roomy cut, vaulted footbox and a wraparound zipper that allows the bag to lie flat ensure the comfort of home even on the trail.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Three-season sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 40 degrees
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- TEMPERATURE RATING:
- 40° F / 2° C
- LOWER LIMIT:
- 42° F / 63° C
- 50° F / 10° C
- Heatseeker™ Eco
- FILL WEIGHT:
- Reg: 14 oz (397 g) / Long: 15 oz (425 g)
- STUFFED VOLUME:
- 9" x 16" (23 cm x 41 cm)
- TOTAL WEIGHT:
- Reg: 2 lbs 3 oz (992 g) / Long: 2 lbs 6 oz (1077 g)
- COMPRESSED VOLUME:
- 827 in³ (13.6 L)