Skip to content
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when jamming/releasing the device. Varying the pressure on this lever controls the speed of the descent
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for fluidity when moving around
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point to easily connect the end of the double rope.
It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on double ropes